30 octubre 2010

The new christian social network called Writeme

       The new christian social network.




Tune in to the new Christian social network. Create a profile in writeme. Invite your friends. Write, view or comment on their notebooks. I send this invitation to become the next to join. I'll leave the link to get started creating your account:



Conéctate a la nueva red social cristiana.
Crea un perfil en writeme. Invita a tus amigos. Escribe, opina o comenta en sus cuadernos.
Te envío esta invitación para seas el próximo en unirte. 
Aquí te dejo el enlace para que comiences a crear tu cuenta:

4 comentarios:

Covnitkepr1 dijo...

i invite you to follow my blog

Toyin O. dijo...

Thanks for sharing; will check it out.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand dijo...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Toyin O. dijo...

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for your visit and gracious comment. Have a great day!